- It has a remarkably strong suction, 30-feet long power cord.
- It is capable of cleaning both carpets and hard floors, pretty quiet, easy to move around furniture and great on removing pet hair.
- It also has a washable filter.
- It does not tip over when you extend the hose. The dust bin size is decent.
- Not too good at removing deep-seated dirt. Low air performance when attachment tools are used, stair cleaning tool is small
- The Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright vacuum cleaner is most likely the strongest suction upright vacuum in the market.
- The strong suction works extremely well picking up dirt on different surfaces, even bare and carpeted floor surfaces.
Features of Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum:
Dyson Ball™ The Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright vacuum sits on a ball that allows easy steering into difficult areas. The motor and ducting is kept inside the ball. This minimizes clutter making it easier to vacuum into out of your depth areas, along edges and around furniture.
Strongest suction power. The Dyson Ball Multi Floor has an active base plate that keeps the optimal contact of the head for every floor type. This technology is designed to work on all types of floors, not only on carpets so you can clean the whole house. It was suction-tested against the other upright vacuums.
Radial root cyclone technology. The advanced radial root cyclone technology of Dyson Ball Multi Floor upright vacuum sucks more dirt and even the tiniest dust. Unlike the conventional vacuums, this feature refashioned the airflow so it can capture more dust, dirt, and even allergens.
Self-adjusting cleaner head. With the self-adjusting cleaner head, suction is sealed across carpets and hard floors.
Whole machine HEPA filtration. Dyson Ball Multi Floor does not only capture ingrained dirt and dust, it also emits cleaner air. This vacuum model is certified allergy and asthma friendly.
Detachable bin. Dyson Ball is bagless but features a detachable clear bin. This allows the quick and hygienic emptying of the bin.
The Benefits of Using a Dyson Ball Multi Floor Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum Review remind customers to check on the benefits of a product before making a final purchase. This will help you make a good decision and to get the real value of your money.
- It is easy to use. Maneuverability is not a problem with the Dyson Ball. An instruction manual on how to use this equipment comes with the package. The long cord and the tools that come with it provide quick and easy vacuuming.
- It performs well on hard and carpeted floors. The powerful 245 air watt suction of Dyson Ball Multi Floor makes it perfect for cleaning dirt, dust and debris on hard floors. It also works beautifully on carpeted floors. The stiff bristle bar stirs for a deep clean on carpets.
- It is great on vacuuming upholstery. The detachable hose and extension wand makes it easier to suck dust and dirt from upholstery.
- It removes pet hair. The Dyson Ball Multi Floor solves your problem with pet hair because of the motorized brush roll that comes with it.
- It is easy to assemble. It comes with an instruction manual on how to assemble this vacuum model.
- It is easy to clean and maintain. You can easily see if you need to empty the clear dust bin.
- Emptying the dust bin is more sanitary than the bagged vacuum.
- It comes with a washable filter. With a washable filter, there is no need to replace filters. The filter needs monthly washing only.
- It comes with a 5-year warranty on labor and parts. You get the assurance of getting help in case you encounter a problem with the Dyson Ball Multi Floor vacuum.
Who this Product is Best for?
The Dyson Ball Multi Floor is recommended for use to medium and large households with bare and carpeted floors, as well as with pets and children. It is useful for people who have plenty of furniture because this vacuum model moves conveniently around furniture. Lastly, it is ideal for a household with a history of asthma and allergy.